South Park County Sanitation District
About the District:
- Service area: 1,460 acres
- Service recipients: 3,894 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: none (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: Collected influent is routed through the Todd Road Lift Station, located at Todd Road and Moorland Avenue, to the Laguna Subregional system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the District's Board.
- 2013/14 Proposition 218 Notice and Rates
- 2012/13 Proposition 218 Notice and Rates | Brochure
- 2012/13 Final Budget
- 2011/12 Budget
Billing questions: Manuel Olvera: 707-521-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General questions: Brad Sherwood: 707-547-1927 or email@example.com