The Sonoma County Water Agency manages and operates eight different sanitation districts and zones throughout Sonoma County. High-quality tertiary treated recycled water is an important source of water and its use offsets potable water demands.
- Wastewater Treatment Process Interactive Map
- Sanitation FAQ
- Recycled Water
- Sewer System Management Plans
- Sanitation Codes and Standards
- North Bay Water Reuse Authority
- Safe Medicine Disposal Program
- California Integrated Water Quality System - The California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS) is a computer system used by the State and Regional Water Quality Control Boards to track information about places of environmental interest, manage permits and other orders, track inspections, and manage violations and enforcement activities. CIWQS makes data available to the public through reports.
- If reporting a sanitary sewer overflow, please call (707) 523-1070.
Sanitation Districts and Zones:
- Occidental County Sanitation District
- Russian River County Sanitation District
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- South Park County Sanitation District
- Airport/Larkfield/Wikiup Sanitation Zone
- Geyserville Sanitation Zone
- Penngrove Sanitation Zone
- Sea Ranch Sanitation Zone