Sanitation Codes & Standards
The below Sanitation Codes and Standards sets forth uniform requirements for contributors to the wastewater collection and treatment systems of the Agency, and enables the Agency to comply with all applicable State and Federal laws required by the Clean Water Act of 1977, as amended, and the General Pretreatment Regulations (40 CFR Part 403) which are on file at the Agency office.
- Design and Construction Standards for Sanitation Facilities
- Water Agency Sanitation Code (2013)
- Occidental County Sanitation Code (2010)
- Russian River County Sanitation Code (2013)
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation Code (2013
- South Park County Sanitation Code (2013)