Projects Out To Bid
Annually, the Sonoma County Water Agency (Water Agency) develops a Capital Projects Plan that describes the infrastructure projects that are planned for the next five years. These projects are designed to meet regulatory requirements and also replace aging facilities. Below is the list of projects that are currently out to bid.
List of Projects
For Projects Out-to-Bid, bidders may obtain copies of Bidding Documents as described in the advertisement for bids by selecting the links on each project page.
- Bidder questions may be submitted via email to: BidderQuestions@scwa.ca.gov. Please identify the specific project to which you are referring in the title of the email.
- South Park County Sanitation District West Robles Avenue Collection System Replacement
- Dry Creek Habitat Enhancement Ph II, Part 1
- Isolation Valves
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District 5th Street East
- Dry Creek Habitat Enhancement Phase III, Part 1
- NBWRP SVCSD Pumping and Piping Upgrade
- Raphine Tanks Flow-Through Conversion
- Electric Vehicle Charge Stations at 404 Aviation and 204 Concourse Blvd
- Santa Rosa Creek Conduit Repair
Requests for Proposals
Informal Bid List
Sonoma County Water Agency (Water Agency) and its affiliated County Sanitation Districts (Districts) annually maintain a contractors list for distribution of Notices for Informal Bids under provisions of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act.
Affiliated County Sanitation Districts include:
- Occidental County Sanitation District
- Russian River County Sanitation District
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- South Park County Sanitation District
Contractors on the list would receive notification inviting bids on Water Agency and District projects estimated to cost less than $175,000 and involving work under their license class.
Interested contractors are required to provide the name, email and address to which a Notice Inviting Informal Bids may be sent, a telephone number at which the contractor may be reached, the type of work which the contractor is interested in and currently licensed to do, together with the class of contractor’s license(s) held and contractor’s license number(s). Send requests to:
Sonoma County Water Agency
404 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-9019
Attn: Technical Writing
Or click here to fill out the online Informal Bid List Request form at the Water Agency’s website.