Penngrove Sanitation Zone
About the Zone:
- Service area: 475 acres
- Service recipients: 501 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: None (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: Not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: The collected sewage from the Penngrove Sanitation Zone is routed through the Penngrove Sanitation Zone's lift station to the City of Petaluma's system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the Zone's Board.
- 2011/12 Penngrove Sanitation Zone Budget
Billing questions: Manuel Olvera: 707-521-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General questions: Brian Anderson: 707-523-1070 or email@example.com