Water Agency offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. The 24-hour operations desk (707-523-1070) will remain open.Learn more...
The Water Agency ensures its drinking water is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds all state and federal water quality requirements by performing daily, weekly, and monthly tests.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 5/9/16: Lake Mendocino is at 99% and Lake Sonoma is at 99.2% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
The Water Agency's Lake Mendocino Forecast Informed Reservoir Operations Pilot Program has been highlighted in White House Commitment Report.Learn more...
- Russian River Summertime Flows
- Changed Conditions on Russian River Downstream of Wohler Bridge
- Urban Water Management Plan Update
- Dry Creek Habitat Enhancement Project - Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Flood Control Maintenance Project Proposed for Petaluma Valley and Upper Sonoma Valley Watersheds
- Bay Area Advanced Rainfall Forecasting and Flood Warning Project Receives $19 Million
- Read the latest Enews
- Upcoming Events
- 2016 Stream Maintenace Locations