On August 19, 2016, the Water Agency released the Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project (Fish Flow Project) Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for public review.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 11/14/16: Lake Mendocino is at 89.0% and Lake Sonoma is at 86.0% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
We are working to secure our water supply by installing 14 isolation valves throughout our more than 90 miles of underground aqueduct to provide greater control of potential pipeline breaks due to a seismic event.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Upcoming Events
- Board Extends Comment Period and Adds Two Hearings for Fish Flow Project
- Climate Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Work Plan
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems
- Sonoma County Climate Resilience Team
- Community Meetings Planned for Public Review of Private Sewer Lateral Ordinance