Water Agency offices will be closed on Monday, July 4 in observance of the Independence Day holiday. The 24-hour operations desk (707-523-1070) will remain open.Learn more...
Stream maintenance activities support a proactive approach to flood protection and wildlife habitat restoration. View this summer's maintenance locations.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 6/27/16: Lake Mendocino is at 98.6% and Lake Sonoma is at 95.7% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
The Water Agency ensures its drinking water is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds all state and federal water quality requirements by performing daily, weekly, and monthly tests.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Upcoming Events
- Russian River Summertime Flows
- Dry Creek Habitat Enhancement Project - Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Public Workshops
- Sonoma Valley Recycled Water Fill Station Re-Opens
- 2016 Stream Maintenace Locations
- Supply Availability for Urban Water Suppliers
- Public Input Sought on Hazard Mitigation Plan for Russian River County Sanitation District