The Water Agency released the Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project (Fish Flow Project) Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for public review.You can provide written comments to the Water Agency by 5 p.m., February 14, 2017.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 1/17/17: Lake Mendocino is at 120.1% and Lake Sonoma is at 119.8% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
We are working to secure our water supply by installing 14 isolation valves throughout our more than 90 miles of underground aqueduct to provide greater control of potential pipeline breaks due to a seismic event.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Lake Mendocino - Request for Temporary Deviation to the Water Control Manual
- Board Extends Comment Period for Fish Flow Project
- New YouTube video! Russian River Fish Ladder grand opening
- Sonoma Valley Private Sewer Lateral Ordinance
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems
- Initial Study and Negative Declaration Available for Public Review For Occidental Wastewater Transport Compliance Project