Stream maintenance activities support a proactive approach to flood protection and wildlife habitat restoration. View this summer's maintenance locations.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 5/22/17: Lake Mendocino is at 110.6% and Lake Sonoma is at 100.9% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- New Groundwater Agencies Plan First Meetings, Public Hearings
- Approved Budget and Water Rates FY17/18
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- $517,000 Grant for Laguna de Santa Rosa Restoration Awarded to Local Partners
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems