The Sonoma County Climate Resilience Team is an internationally recognized public-private coalition accelerating local climate action across sectors and creating a transferable model for communities worldwide.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 9/28/16: Lake Mendocino is at 89.4% and Lake Sonoma is at 87.9% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
On August 19, 2016, the Water Agency released the Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project (Fish Flow Project) Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for public review.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Climate Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Work Plan
- Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project DEIR Released
- Upcoming Events
- Sonoma Valley Recycled Water Fill Station Re-Opens
- Supply Availability for Urban Water Suppliers
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems
- Sonoma County Climate Resilience Team