The Water Agency is involved in a number of programs and initiatives to study the groundwater resources of the region through the Santa Rosa Plain Groundwater Program, the Sonoma Valley Groundwater Program, the Stormwater/Groundwater Recharge Program, and the Salt and Nutrient Management Plans.
- Santa Rosa Plain Groundwater Program
- Sonoma Valley Groundwater Management Program
- Stormwater/Groundwater Recharge Program
- Salt and Nutrient Management Plans
- NEW! Learn about California’s historic new Sustainable Groundwater Management Act of 2014.
Sonoma County Sustainable Groundwater Management Website
A new website has launched providing the most up-to-date information on the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act implementation in Sonoma County: