Sanitation District High-Efficiency Direct Install Program
A limited number of high-efficiency fixture retrofits are available at no cost through participating water and sanitation service providers. Participating service providers include:
- Occidental County Sanitation District
- Russian River County Sanitation District
- Airport/Larkfield/Wikiup Sanitation Zone
- Geyserville Sanitation Zone
- Penngrove Sanitation Zone
- Sea Ranch Sanitation Zone
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
The Program includes:
- Replacement of at least one high-flush toilet (3.5 gallons per flush or more) with a new high-efficiency toilet (1.1 gpf or less) from our List of Qualifying Toilet Models or
- Replacement of at least one urinal (1.0 gallons per flush or more) with a high-efficiency urinal (0.125 gpf or less) from our List of Qualifying Urinal Models.
In addition, the program offers free:
- Replacement of all high-flow faucet aerators with new high-efficiency models (2.0,1.5, or 0.5 gpm) and
- Replacement of all high-flow showerheads with new high-efficiency models (1.5 gpm).
The Program is available to all properties with active sewer connections to one of the participating sanitation districts. To participate, you must register your property on the Program wait list. Properties will be selected on a first come, first served basis based on funding availability. To register, click here to sign up on the waiting list or call the Water Efficiency Program at (707) 547-1918. You will need to provide property and contact information in order to register.
Once your property has been selected to participate, you will be provided with a list of Participating Plumbers from which to choose to perform the retrofits. You may then select your plumber from the list and contact them to have the fixtures installed.
Steps to Participate
You will receive a Program packet with an invitation to participate. The packet includes:
- List of Participating Plumbers
- Your unique Participation Number
- Sample documents for your review
- A satisfaction survey
Select and contact your plumber from the List of Participating Plumbers to set up and perform an onsite eligibility verification and to install the new fixtures
Complete the survey and submit