The Sonoma County Water Agency's Community & Government Affairs Group is proud to implement the Water Agency's public education and awareness program. The program is a major component of the Water Agency's strategic business plan and includes implementing legislative, media and community outreach programs.
The Group is co-managed by Ann DuBay and Brad Sherwood and includes a team of professionals specializing in website development, social media, graphic design, multicultural outreach and legislative affairs.
Contact our team by calling us at 707-547-1900 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We encourage you to participate in many of the below methods to keep updated on Water Agency news and information.
- ENews - Monthly E-Mail Newsletter
- Social media - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Press releases
- Outreach Calendar
- Public tours
- Public notices
- Multicultural Outreach
Outreach Programs, Initiatives, and Partnerships:
- Sonoma-Marin Saving Water Partnership
- Don't Move A Mussel
- Safe Medicine Disposal Program
- Save Our Water
- Sonoma County Youth Ecology Corps
- Our Water Is...
- Chinook/Coho/Steelhead Anglers Education
- Our Watershed Stories
- Water Matters Series
- Saving the Bay Documentary
- Water for Tomorrow: Online magazine
Media Gallery and Available Documents
Public Opinion Surveys
Want a copy of our Russian River Cartoon Poster?Email us for your own printed copy, or download it here.