Sea Ranch Sanitation Zone
About the District:
- Began Operation: 1971 (C), 1972 (N)
- Service area: 4,600 acres
- Service recipients: 544 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: Secondary
- Design capacity: 27,000 (C) & 160,000 (N) gallons per day (average daily dry weather flow)
- Discharge: Treated wastewater from Sea Ranch North Sanitation Zone is treated to tertiary standards at the Gualala Community Services District Treatment Plant and used to irrigate the Sea Ranch Golf Links. Treated wastewater form the Sea Ranch Central Sanitation Zone Treatment Plant is used for irrigation.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the Zone's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- Spring 2016 Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice | Spanish version of Spring 2016 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter - SPANISH
Billing/Financial Questions: Manuel Olvera, 707-521-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions: Brad Sherwood, 707-547-1927 or email@example.com