South Park County Sanitation District
About the District:
- Service area: 1,460 acres
- Service recipients: 3,894 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: none (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: Collected influent is routed through the Todd Road Lift Station, located at Todd Road and Moorland Avenue, to the Laguna Subregional system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the District's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- Spring 2018 Newsletter | Spring 2018 Newsletter – SPANISH
- Fall 2017 Newsletter | Fall 2017 Newsletter - SPANISH
- Spring 2017 Newsletter | Spring 2017 Newsletter - SPANISH
- Fall 2016 Newsletter | Fall 2016 Newsletter – SPANISH
- Spring 2016 Newsletter | Spring 2016 Newsletter - SPANISH
- Fall 2015 Newsletter | Fall 2015 Newsletter - SPANISH
Douglas Messenger, 707-547-1952 or email@example.com