Penngrove Sanitation Zone
About the Zone
- Service area: 475 acres
- Service recipients: 501 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: None (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: Not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: The collected sewage from the Penngrove Sanitation Zone is routed through the Penngrove Sanitation Zone's lift station to the City of Petaluma's system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the Zone's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- Spring 2016 Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice | Spanish version of Spring 2016 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter - SPANISH
Douglas Messenger, 707-547-1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org