Geyserville Sanitation Zone
About the Zone
- Began Operation: 1978
- Service area: 177 acres
- Service recipients: 337 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: Secondary
- Design capacity: 92,000 gallons per day (average daily dry weather flow)
- Discharge: Recycled water from this plant is disposed through percolation and evaporation.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the Zone's Board.
- Wind Turbine installed 1/8/2013
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Spring 2015 Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice | Spanish version of Spring 2015 Newsletter
Billing/Financial Questions: Manuel Olvera, 707-521-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions: Brad Sherwood, 707-547-1927 or email@example.com