Airport/Larkfield/Wikiup Sanitation Zone
About the District:
- Began Operation:1983
- Service area: 2,100 acres
- Service recipients: 3,464 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: Tertiary
- Design capacity: 900,000 gallons per day (average daily dry weather flow)
- Discharge: All of the recycled water is used for irrigation.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the District's Board.
- NEW! Recycled Water Trucking Program
- 2013/14 Proposition 218 Notice and Rates
- 2012/13 Proposition 218 Notice and Rates | Brochure
- 2012/13 Final Budget
- 2011/12 Budget
Billing/Financial Questions: Manuel Olvera, 707-521-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions: Brad Sherwood, 707-547-1927 or email@example.com