Airport/Larkfield/Wikiup Sanitation Zone
About the District
- Began Operation:1983
- Service area: 2,100 acres
- Service recipients: 3,464 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: Tertiary
- Design capacity: 900,000 gallons per day (average daily dry weather flow)
- Discharge: All of the recycled water is used for irrigation.
- Board of Directors: The Water Agency's Board of Directors act as the District's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- Spring 2016 Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice | Spanish version of Spring 2016 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Fall 2015 Newsletter - SPANISH
Douglas Messenger, 707-547-1952 or email@example.com