The Water Agency ensures its drinking water is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds all state and federal water quality requirements by performing daily, weekly, and monthly tests.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 4/25/16: Lake Mendocino is at 101.2% and Lake Sonoma is at 99.7% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
The Water Agency's Lake Mendocino Forecast Informed Reservoir Operations Pilot Program has been highlighted in White House Commitment Report.Learn more...
- Advanced Quantitative Precipitation Information (AQPI)
- Read the latest Enews
- Urban Water Management Plan Update
- Bay Area Advanced Rainfall Forecasting and Flood Warning Project Receives $19 Million
- Flood Control Maintenance Project Proposed for Petaluma Valley and Upper Sonoma Valley Watersheds
- Dry Creek Habitat Enhancement Project - Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Community Meeting: Russian River Estuary Project - 4/20 in Monte Rio
- Upcoming Events