Sonoma Water is our new name and with it comes a new, refreshed look. This is part of our community engagement initiative being implemented as a part of our strategic plan.Learn more...
There's Never Enough To Waste. Learn more...
Current Water Supply Conditions
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 8/13/18: Lake Mendocino is at 92.1% and Lake Sonoma is at 84.9% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Lake Sonoma Watershed Fire Camera Pilot Project Approved by Sonoma County Supervisors
- October Wildfire Response
- We are now Sonoma Water
- Sewer Lateral Ordinance Proposed for Sanitation Zones & Districts
- Larkfield Estates Sewer Connection and Finance Program
- Fire Rebuild: Landscape Design Templates
- Groundwater Banking / Aquifer Storage & Recovery
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems