Sonoma Water is our new name and with it comes a new, refreshed look. This is part of our community engagement initiative being implemented as a part of our strategic plan.Learn more...
The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. As of 9/28/18, Sonoma Water staff have observed a total of 36 Chinook passing through the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable Dam.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 10/15/18: Lake Mendocino is at 96.9% and Lake Sonoma is at 78.7% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Lake Sonoma Watershed Fire Camera Pilot Project Approved by Sonoma County Supervisors
- We are now Sonoma Water
- Fire Rebuild: Landscape Design Templates
- Construction to Start on Petaluma Boulevard for Corrosion Protection Project
- Invasive Aquatic Mussel Inspections to Immediately Increase at Lake Sonoma, Lake Mendocino
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems