Sonoma Water is our new name and with it comes a new, refreshed look. This is part of our community engagement initiative being implemented as a part of our strategic plan.Learn more...
There's Never Enough To Waste. Learn more...
Current Water Supply Conditions
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 7/16/18: Lake Mendocino is at 94.5% and Lake Sonoma is at 88.0% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- October Wildfire Response
- We are now Sonoma Water
- Sewer Lateral Ordinance Proposed for Sanitation Zones & Districts
- Larkfield Estates Sewer Connection and Finance Program
- Fire Rebuild: Landscape Design Templates
- Groundwater Banking / Aquifer Storage & Recovery
- Green Valley Creek High Flow Channel Project Available for Public Comment
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems