The Sonoma County Water Agency Board of Directors today announced that Grant Davis will return to the Sonoma County Water Agency as its General Manager.Learn more...
The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. As of December 1, 2017, 1,892 Chinook salmon have been counted at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable dam.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 1/16/18: Lake Mendocino is at 88.8% and Lake Sonoma is at 82.3% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
Our water and wastewater systems are all fully operational. We continue to provide safe drinking water to cities and water districts in our service area.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Multiple Local Agencies Act to Prevent Post-Fires Floods, Pollution
- Mirabel Inflatable Dam being deflated starting 1/8/18
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District - Property Tax Correction
- Water Agency teams with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems