The Water Education Program reaches thousands of students every year with lessons on water conservation and stewardship of our local watersheds. Free teacher workshops, classroom materials, and class/field direct instruction are available for teachers in our service area.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 8/15/16: Lake Mendocino is at 94.5% and Lake Sonoma is at 91.1% of target water supply storage levels.Learn more...
On August 19, 2016, the Water Agency released the Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project (Fish Flow Project) Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for public review.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Fish Habitat Flows and Water Rights Project DEIR Released
- Upcoming Events
- Russian River Summertime Flows
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Public Workshops
- Sonoma Valley Recycled Water Fill Station Re-Opens
- 2016 Stream Maintenace Locations
- Supply Availability for Urban Water Suppliers
- Public Input Sought on Hazard Mitigation Plan for Russian River County Sanitation District
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems
- Fish Flow Project Draft EIR