Are you ready to chase down leaks? Household leaks can waste more than 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide, so each year we hunt down the drips during Fix a Leak Week.Learn more...
The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. Water Agency staff have reviewed 94% of the video that has been collected at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable Dam, and have observed a total of 1,981 Chinook.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 3/12/18: Lake Mendocino is at 86.5% and Lake Sonoma is at 83.7% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- October Wildfire Response
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District - Property Tax Correction
- Video: Water Agency October Fires Response
- Annual Dry Creek Community Meeting Provides Update on Habitat Enhancement Project 2/22
- Punctured Pipeline Causes Wastewater Spill in Occidental
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems