The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. Water Agency staff have reviewed 99% of the video that has been collected at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable Dam, and have observed a total of 2,073 Chinook.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 5/21/18: Lake Mendocino is at 98.4% and Lake Sonoma is at 92.8% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- October Wildfire Response
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Russian River Inflatable Rubber Dam Going Up
- Sewer Lateral Ordinance Proposed for Sanitation Zones & Districts
- Larkfield Estates Sewer Connection and Finance Program
- Fire Rebuild: Landscape Design Templates
- Groundwater Banking / Aquifer Storage & Recovery
- Public Input Needed on Water Supply, Flood Protection, and Sanitation Disaster Planning
- Russian River Estuary Management Project Community Meeting 5/31
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems