Our water and wastewater systems are all fully operational. We continue to provide safe drinking water to cities and water districts in our service area.Learn more...
The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. As of November 13, 2017, 1090 Chinook salmon have been counted at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable dam.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 12/11/17: Lake Mendocino is at 108% and Lake Sonoma is at 83.2% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Multiple Local Agencies Act to Prevent Post-Fires Floods, Pollution
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District - Property Tax Correction
- Water Agency teams with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems