Our water and wastewater systems are all fully operational, and we have been able to increase water production to meet firefighting demands. We continue to provide safe drinking water to cities and water districts in our service area.Learn more...
The Water Education Program reaches thousands of students every year with lessons on water conservation and stewardship of our local watersheds. Free teacher workshops, classroom materials, and class/field direct instruction are available for teachers in our service area.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 10/15/17: Lake Mendocino is at 119.1% and Lake Sonoma is at 88% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Comment Period Opens for Occidental-to-Airport Wastewater Transport Project
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- North Bay Water Reuse Program, Phase 2 - Notice of Preparation
- Water Agency teams with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
- Community Meetings for the Southern Sonoma Storm Water Resources Plan 10/30 & 11/1
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems