Are you ready to chase down leaks? Household leaks can waste more than 1 trillion gallons of water annually nationwide, so each year we hunt down the drips during Fix a Leak Week.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 3/20/17: Lake Mendocino is at 52.7% of reservoir capacity and Lake Sonoma is at 64.7% of reservoir capacity.Learn more...
We are working to secure our water supply by installing 14 isolation valves throughout our more than 90 miles of underground aqueduct to provide greater control of potential pipeline breaks due to a seismic event.Learn more...
The Water Agency helps protect our communities against flooding by managing a series of facilities in Sonoma County. Learn more about these facilities and other flood protection programs.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- $517,000 Grant for Laguna de Santa Rosa Restoration Awarded to Local Partners
- Russian River Confluence Slated to Develop Long-term Action Plan
- Emergency Green Valley Road Project Slated to Begin Monday 3/6
- Army Corps of Engineers ensures safe operation of Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems