The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. Water Agency staff have reviewed 86% of the video that has been collected at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable dam, and have observed a total of 1,931 Chinook.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 2/20/18: Lake Mendocino is at 91.4% and Lake Sonoma is at 83.7% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
Our water and wastewater systems are all fully operational. We continue to provide safe drinking water to cities and water districts in our service area.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Multiple Local Agencies Act to Prevent Post-Fires Floods, Pollution
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District - Property Tax Correction
- Video: Water Agency October Fires Response
- Annual Dry Creek Community Meeting Provides Update on Habitat Enhancement Project 2/22
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems