Water Agency offices will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 23 and 24 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. The 24-hour operations desk (707-523-1070) will remain open.Learn more...
Our water and wastewater systems are all fully operational. We continue to provide safe drinking water to cities and water districts in our service area.Learn more...
The Water Education Program reaches thousands of students every year with lessons on water conservation and stewardship of our local watersheds. Free teacher workshops, classroom materials, and class/field direct instruction are available for teachers in our service area.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 11/20/17: Lake Mendocino is at 115.6% and Lake Sonoma is at 84.9% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Multiple Local Agencies Act to Prevent Post-Fires Floods, Pollution
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District - Property Tax Correction
- Water Agency teams with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
- Community Meetings for the Southern Sonoma Storm Water Resources Plan 11/14 & 11/15
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems