Water Agency GM Grant Davis was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown to become the Director of the CA Department of Water Resources effective 8/1/17.Learn more...
The Water Education Program reaches thousands of students every year with lessons on water conservation and stewardship of our local watersheds. Free teacher workshops, classroom materials, and class/field direct instruction are available for teachers in our service area.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 8/14/17: Lake Mendocino is at 113.8% and Lake Sonoma is at 94.0% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Water Agency General Manager Grant Davis Appointed to Head California Department of Water Resources
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Water Agency Chairwoman Shirlee Zane Testifies on Innovative Water Management Initiatives
- North Bay Water Reuse Program, Phase 2 - Notice of Preparation
- Board of Directors Appoints Michael Thompson as Interim General Manager
- Temporary Urgency Change Petition
- Water Agency secures $1.89M grant for Petaluma River flood management project
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems