The Water Education Program reaches thousands of students every year with lessons on water conservation and stewardship of our local watersheds. Free teacher workshops, classroom materials, and class/field direct instruction are available for teachers in our service area.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 9/11/17: Lake Mendocino is at 115.9% and Lake Sonoma is at 91.3% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- North Bay Water Reuse Program, Phase 2 - Notice of Preparation
- Community Meeting for Sonoma valley Sewer Trunk Main Project
- Water Agency teams with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems