Water Agency GM Grant Davis was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown to become the Director of the CA Department of Water Resources effective 8/1/17.Learn more...
Stream maintenance activities support a proactive approach to flood protection and wildlife habitat restoration. View this summer's maintenance locations.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 7/17/17: Lake Mendocino is at 113.0% and Lake Sonoma is at 96.6% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Water Agency General Manager Grant Davis Appointed to Head California Department of Water Resources
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- North Bay Water Reuse Program, Phase 2 - Notice of Preparation
- Temporary Urgency Change Petition
- Accidental Potable Water Spill at Cotati Tanks
- Water Agency secures $1.89M grant for Petaluma River flood management project
- Seats Available on New Groundwater Advisory Committees
- Approved Budget and Water Rates FY17/18
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems