The Chinook salmon are heading back up the Russian River in their yearly migration. Water Agency staff have reviewed 99% of the video that has been collected at the Russian River Fish Ladder at the Mirabel Inflatable Dam, and have observed a total of 2,073 Chinook.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 4/23/18: Lake Mendocino is at 101.2% and Lake Sonoma is at 93.9% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- October Wildfire Response
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Video: Water Agency October Fires Response
- Larkfield Estates Sewer Connection and Finance Program
- Fire Rebuild: Landscape Design Templates
- Groundwater Banking / Aquifer Storage & Recovery
- Rainfall and Stream Gauges Provide Early Flood Monitoring System for Flash Floods & Debris Flows
- Public Input Needed on Water Supply, Flood Protection, and Sanitation Disaster Planning
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems