Wastewater districts have mailed rate increase notices to its customers in the Spring 2017 Newsletters. View the notices on each Sanitation District/Zones webpage.Learn more...
Water supply conditions in the Water Agency's two primary drinking water reservoirs as of 5/22/17: Lake Mendocino is at 110.6% and Lake Sonoma is at 100.9% of target Water Supply levels.Learn more...
The Water Agency helps protect our communities against flooding by managing a series of facilities in Sonoma County. Learn more about these facilities and other flood protection programs.Learn more...
- Read the latest Enews
- Public Comment Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- New Groundwater Agencies Plan First Meetings, Public Hearings
- Proposed Budget and Water Rates FY17/18
- Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Well Water Use Efficiency Program
- $517,000 Grant for Laguna de Santa Rosa Restoration Awarded to Local Partners
- Public Records Act SB272 - List of Enterprise Systems